sports

Petrobras (PETR4) will pay the second installment today

Posting time: 3 minutes

Petrobras (PETR4) will pay the second installment of funds today (20), for a complete of R$87.8 billion. It is important to see the first fee on August thirty first. In addition to the state-owned firm, Totvs (TOTS3) and Cielo (CIEL3) will pay curiosity on fairness all through this week.

Therefore, of the whole quantity, the oil firm defined that 58% is said to ready for fee for the 12 months 2022. The remaining 42% comes from the revenue retention reserve account for 2021, i.e. , from firm funds.

Companies will pay dividends this week

First, along with Petrobras, firms like Ibovespa corresponding to Totvs (TOTS3) and Cielo (CIEL3) will additionally pay dividends this week, that’s, JCP (cash for fairness), based on TradeMap Agency analysis.

Thus, 5 firms distribute JCP and dividends to their shareholders. Three of them type the major index of the B3, and two outdoors the Ibovespa, as is the case of Eternit (ETER3) and Banco de Brasília (BSLI3; BSLI4).

Therefore, the highest worth per share is Petrobras, with R$ 3.366 in dividends per widespread share. In second place is Eternit, which pays BRL 0.298 per share, adopted by Banco de Brasília, which pays BRL 0.135 and BRL 0.123 for most well-liked and customary shares.

Who will get the worth?

First, to acquire the proper to obtain, whether or not it’s a fee or a JCP, the investor should have shares of the firms in the fund on the date of the deadline, which can fluctuate for every firm .

Therefore, it must be famous that the tax fee is completely different for every earnings. Therefore, in the case of JCP, the shareholder can tax 15% instantly from the supply, whereas the dividend is exempted from paying earnings tax.

Weekly earnings calendar

Check out this week’s worth record under:

Company signal Day earnings Value per share
at all times ETHER3 09/20 JCP BRL 0.298
Petrobras Petrobras PETR4 and PETR3 09/20 division BRL 3,366
Bank of Brasilia BSLI3 09/20 JCP BRL 0.123
Bank of Brasilia BSLI4 09/20 JCP BRL 0.135
Tovs TOTS3 09/23 JCP BRL 0.100
heaven CIEL3 09/23 JCP BRL 0.083

However, do you wish to keep on high of every little thing associated to the monetary world?

And observe us on our YouTube channel and our social networks like Facebook, twitter, Twitch and Instagram. Therefore, you will observe every little thing associated to digital banking, bank cards, finance, know-how and points associated to the monetary world.

Photo: Donatas Dabravolskas/shutterstock.com