Manchester United manager sees injustice only in Cristiano Ronaldo being cited for leaving friendly | english football
Erik ten Hag and Cristiano Ronaldo in United’s friendly in opposition to Rayo Vallecano – Photo: Reuters
Reacting to a query in regards to the case, Ten Hag stated different Manchester United gamers had additionally left Old Trafford earlier than the tip of the friendly in opposition to the Spaniards, however the “focus” is solely on Cristiano Ronaldo.
– Now I’ve to spotlight those that left. Many gamers left, however the principle function is Cristiano’s, that is not it. So do a little analysis and see who lots of the early departing gamers have been. I do not perceive what the connection is, he was a part of it. There have been many gamers.
- Check out the particular: The Premier League celebrates 30 years because the strongest league in the world
After the friendly in opposition to Rayo Vallecano, in which Cristiano Ronaldo performed simply 45 minutes and was taken off at half-time, the Ten Hag known as it “unacceptable” for a participant to go away the stadium earlier than the tip of the sport. In Friday’s press convention, the Dutch coach stated his criticism was aimed on the Red Devils as a complete and never at a particular athlete.
According to the English channel BBC, in addition to the Portuguese ace, David De Gea, Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial, Diogo Dalot and Bruno Fernandes additionally left Old Trafford earlier than the ultimate whistle of the friendly in opposition to Rayo Vallecano.
– I feel we have now stated sufficient about this. I acknowledged that it isn’t right. Mention this, right it after which transfer on.
Cristiano Ronaldo is experiencing indecisive moments at Old Trafford. After the Portuguese ace did not characteristic for pre-season and was neglected of Manchester United’s tour of Thailand and Australia, varied media retailers in England declare that the striker’s coach, Jorge Mendes, is in the nation wanting for a means out. The Portuguese who needs to play in the subsequent version of the Champions League.
Undeterred by the opportunity of dropping the group’s huge star, Ten Hag has categorized Cristiano Ronaldo as a “prime striker”.
– I’m pleased with the entire group, we’re working properly, we have now a prime striker. I’m very glad that the group is right here and that we’re sticking to the plan.
Cristiano Ronaldo and different United gamers criticized by coach Erik ten Hag – Picture: Getty Images
- Cristiano Ronaldo is coaching usually after being reprimanded by United’s manager
- Check out the Premier League desk
The Ten Hag refused to advance Manchester United’s squad for their 2022/23 Premier League debut. Even with out the best tempo of the sport, Cristiano Ronaldo might begin, as Martial is injured.
– Let’s see Sunday. I feel we can have options to unravel this. We have to attend for the primary sport, we wish to win all of the video games and we’ll begin on Sunday.