sports

Galo: Cury informs the company to retain R$ 64 million for the purchase of the mall

picture: private archive

Football agent André Cury costs Atlético greater than R$64 million

Atlético dangers not receiving the full quantity (R$340 million) from the sale of 49.9% of Diamond Mall positioned in the Center-South area of Belo Horizonte. This is as a result of Multiplan, the company that already owned the different 50.1% of the mall, businessman André Cury introduced outdoors the trial that greater than R$64.2 million is not going to be transferred to Galo.

Link Assessoria Esportiva e Propaganda Ltda., Cury’s company, is asking Multiplan to pay the membership’s money owed to the soccer agent. The sums refer to 28 lawsuits filed by the group towards Atlético concerning participant negotiation commissions.

Oh tremendous sports activities Cury accessed the notification despatched to Multiplan. In it, the businessman complains that the alvinegro membership doesn’t deny, in its actions, the benefit of providing the company’s providers.

The solely level of disagreement between the events is in the values ​​of the processes. Galo doesn’t agree with the international foreign money conversion date, curiosity incidence and foreign money correction.

Finally, André Cury’s company guarantees to take authorized motion to forestall R$ 64.2 million of the complete worth of the sale of the purchasing middle from going to Atlético.

“If the informant doesn’t reserve the values ​​and or the deposit in the courts, in the future it may be characterised as fraud towards the collectors, answering for the credit due to the informant,” he started.

“In addition to every part that’s now offered by this judicial discover, judicial measures will probably be taken to protect the proper of the informant, figuring out the penalties of the notification in the future in the acquisition of 49.9% of the stake. Applicable to (*64*) Atlético Mineiro.”, he concluded.

Atlético acknowledges its money owed to Cury, however doesn’t agree with the quantities charged by the agent. The membership argues about the date of international foreign money conversion, in addition to the impact of curiosity and foreign money correction on the course of.

Debts with Cury

Atlético’s largest debt to the supervisor is defender Frickson Erazo, who performed at Galo between 2016 and 2017. The agent costs greater than R$11 million for hiring the defender. Lucas Pratto’s debt is the second most costly on the checklist: R$6.7 million.

Cury additionally costs the membership for two present gamers from the alvinegro solid. There are money owed associated to the signing of left-back Guilherme Arana in June 2021 and striker Eduardo Vargas in November 2020. The mixed money owed are R$8.5 million.

incurred bills

  • Plum (BRL 2,838,550.25)
  • Dudamel (1,113,963.25 BRL)
  • Dylan Borrero (BRL 2,450,288.18)
  • José Welison (2,305,290.83 BRL)
  • Leandrinho (BRL 948,634.10)
  • Leo Sena (BRL 1,564,949.65)
  • Luan (BRL 2,044,529.85)
  • Vargas (5,653,006.48 BRL)
  • Teranos (BRL 3,287,889.65)
  • Otero (BRL 4,714,408.86)
  • Denilson Pereira (2,972,884.80 BRL)
  • Vina (1,377,635.91 BRL)
  • Erazo (BRL 11,661,871.59)
  • Lucas Pratto (R$6,708,863.92)
  • Rosin (BRL 322,754.59)
  • Marcos Rocha (1,260,973.27 BRL)
  • Maicosuel (BRL 3,078,463.92)
  • Mansur (BRL 5,752,624.52)
  • Di Santo (BRL 1,728,718.18)

mall sale

Atlético has agreed to promote 50.1% of the mall this Tuesday (2). “Multiplan Empreendimentos Imobiliários SA informs its buyers and the market normally that it has exercised its proper of pre-emption in the acquisition of the remaining 49.9% stake in the Diamond Mall, at present held by (*64*) Atlético Mineiro, growing its curiosity to 100%.”, says the assertion.

The fee of R$ 340 million will probably be made as follows: R$ 136 million in money and R$ 204 million divided into 12 equal month-to-month installments, listed to the Broad National Index of Consumer Prices (IPCA).

The function of the enterprise is to cut back black and white money owed, particularly these with short-term funds. In 2017, Atlético already bought 50.1% of Diamond to Multiplan for BRL 250 million as a means to make the development of the MRV Arena viable.

repay money owed

The membership has been presenting varied research to the board members to present that the sale of the Diamond Mall is an answer for the membership to cut back its heavy money owed. Last 12 months, Galo paid about R$87 million in curiosity.

Interest is on financial institution loans, employment agreements and money owed to brokers. In a current examine despatched to board members, Atlético highlighted that the sale of Diamond Mall is a component of the membership’s monetary restoration plan.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.