Flamengo vs Fluminense: see where to watch, line-up, recap and refereeing | Brazilian series a
At completely different factors within the season, however with the identical variety of factors within the Brazilian Championship, Flamengo and Fluminense face one another this Sunday at 16:00 (Brazilian time) on the Maracanã. The presentation can be adopted in actual time by the geek, with unique movies – CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW.
Flamengo has entered the sphere with most energy after nearly two months for the Brazilian. The final time was towards Juventude 4-0, in Brasilia, on July 20. Since then, the technique of specializing in the World Cups has labored, and with qualification for the Copa do Brasil and Copa Libertadores semi-finals assured, Dorival Júnior has taken benefit of the FIFA date break to elevate the very best of the Brasileirão. Palmeiras tried to cut back the 9 factors from the chief, he has 54. Rubro-Negro is third, with 45.
+ Do you need to flip your soccer data into prize cash in every spherical of the Brasileirão? Enter Cartola Express!
Fluminense, alternatively, is experiencing a troublesome second within the season. The group was eradicated by Corinthians within the semi-finals of the Brazilian Cup and tries to choose up the items for the sequence within the Brasileirão. In the final 10 video games, there have been solely three wins, and Fernando Diniz’s group is searching for a victory within the derby to acquire morale, safe the place within the G-4 and proceed firmly within the battle for a place in subsequent yr’s Libertadores.
Retrospective: the groups have already met 439 instances, with Flamengo’s 160 wins, Fluminense’s 138 and 141 attracts.
PVC analyzes Flamengo vs Fluminense for matchday 27 of the Brasileirão
- Playback: The the globe With narration by Luiz Roberto and commentary by Junior, Roger Flores and PC Oliveira, the broadcasts at Central do Apito, whereas The premiere It can be narrated by Luiz Carlos Jr. and the feedback of Ledio Carmona and Pedrinho.
- Real time: It comes with unique ge movies. Click right here to proceed.
+ Let’s go Brazilian! The greatest deal on video games for a value that delivers. Subscribe to the premiere!
Possible line-up — Photo: Arte/ge
Flamengo – coach: Dorival Jr.
Dorival Júnior will ship the very best they’ve to the sphere, the so-called “Cup Team”. Ten days earlier than the subsequent appointment, towards Fortaleza, in Castelão, on the twenty eighth of the month, due to the FIFA date, the coach will repeat the line-up that beat São Paulo, final Wednesday, within the semi-final of the Basil Cup. It would be the tenth time that this group will play collectively and the efficiency up to now is spectacular: eight wins and just one draw, towards Athletico-PR, 0-0.
Flamengo is probably going for the traditional with Fluminense — Photo: ge
Possible lineup: Santos, Rodinei, David Luiz, Léo Pereira and Filipe Luís; Thiago Maia, João Gomes, Everton Ribeiro and Arrascaeta; Peter and Gabriel.
- Who’s out: Bruno Henrique is recovering from knee surgical procedure, Rodrigo Caio is within the last phases of health after a knee downside, whereas Ayrton Lucas is suspended.
- hanging: João Gomes, Vidal, Matheuzinho and Léo Pereira.
+ Read extra Flamengo information
Fluminense – coach: Fernando Diniz
After being knocked out within the Copa Brasil, coach Fernando Diniz’s group may have to change gears shortly and concentrate on the Brasileirão. And the coach may have an essential reinforcement for Fla-Gripe. André, who was suspended within the Brazilian Cup within the defeat towards Corinthians, is again within the group for this Sunday’s match. Elsewhere within the midfield, nonetheless open after Nonato moved to Ludogorets from Bulgaria, Martinelli and Yago are combating for the title.
Possible lineup: Fábio, Samuel Xavier, Nino, Manoel and Caio Paulista; André, Martinelli (Yago) and Ganso; Matheus Martins, Arias and Cano.
- who’s outdoors: Luan Freitas (proper knee), Matheus Ferraz (proper knee) and David Duarte (left thigh).
- hanging: Arias, Willian Bigode, Yago, Wellington and David Braz.
+ Read extra Fluminense information
Arbitration Presentation — Photo: Infographic
- Judge: Raphael Claus (Fifa – SP)
- Helper 1: Danilo Ricardo Simon Manis (Fifa – SP)
- Helper 2: Rodrigo Figueiredo Henrique Correa (FIFA – RJ)
- VAR: Rodrigo Guarizo Ferreira do Amaral (FIFA – SP)